|Back to survey|
|on 15/6/2023 - 15/6/2023 : 10u30 - 12u00|
|Webinar "Invest in Maharashtra: Opportunities & Experiences"|
Maharashtra state in India is the country’s largest GDP contributor and accounts for 31.4% of Foreign Direct Investment into India. It houses a large number of diverse industries and abundant natural resources. We welcome you to a webinar to talk more about the investment climate in Maharashtra and the help available for companies wishing to invest here.
We have an eminent panel of speakers comprising Industry leaders, Belgian and Indian companies. They will come together to share the opportunities available in Maharashtra, and share their own experiences of doing business here. You will also hear about the regulatory environment and the ease of doing business.
Panel of eminent speakers including
- Mr. D. S. Kushwah, IAS, Development Commissioner (Industries) & Chairman (MAITRI)
- Mr. Srikanth Chakravarthy, Managing Director, Bekaert Industries, India
- Mr Sandeep Mehta , Partner, JSA Law
- Mr. Mukesh Malhotra, President IBLCCI and Managing Director, Solvay India
- Mr. Wouter Vanhees, Trade & Investment Commissioner, Flanders Investment & Trade
- Mr. Hemakiran Gupta, Board Member BICC&I and Regional Head, Banking & Financial Services, Tata Consultancy Services Europe
|IBLCCI & BICCI|